Thursday, June 10, 2010 – Day 13
387 days to go. Am I on track?
Yesterday, I said I was going to do the following:
- Write 5 pages of script for “Ass Kickers”
- FINISH the web pages for “Beer Beach”
- Forward my letter to Larry Morgan – Ask him to reach out to Pete
- Research other ab products out there
- Type ab notes into my blog
- Get another cardio workout in – and do an ab workout
I did half. I finished the web pages for “Beer Beach.” I reached out to Larry Morgan. I researched ab products. Not bad. The stuff I did do was important.
Today, here’s what I’m going to do to move toward $100,000 per month:
- Hang the yearly calendar on the wall.
- Type my ab notes into the blog.
- Meet Joe Nell – get the “Beer Beach” footage.
- Chat with Janie