Friday, July 23 – 346 Days to Go…
Alright. I’m back home and operating at full strength. It’s time to really drill down and do what it’s going to take to make $100,000 per month by July 4, 2011.
Two simple things are top of mind, conclusions from the Alaska trip:
1. I must get up at 4:00 a.m. Now that I’m home, this is very evident to me. Getting up at 7:00 a.m. is not cutting it. At least one kid is invariably up by this time. Getting up is a huge component of my need to exercise more.
2. I must also slim down. I do not have SixPackDaddy as I sit here at 200 pounds. I must make a run at becoming lean, lean, lean. How? Having a solid eating plan and giving up beer.
There will be no gradual easing into the SixPackDaddy lifestyle. This is it. I am overhauling. I am burning fat. Building muscle. Every day is precious until I am ripped and fitting into my college jeans.
Today I will:
- Clean the garage
- Make a meal plan for the week
- Make an exercise plan for the week
- Get up at 4:00 a.m. tomorrow and hit it